- I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics. More Free Printables are comeing. You don't want to miss out.
- Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
- If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
- Freebie printables are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted.
- Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
I am always looking for a fun craft for my kids. This one is quick and easy and may not even cost much.
I made these with my kid in about 20 minutes. Here we go.
Brown craft paper
(If you have brown paper bags they will work)
Crayons, marker or whatever you have to decorate. Lots of options.
I started with printing some templates for shapes. You can make these on Photoshop elements or just freehand a few.
Cut them out in pairs and hand them to the kids.
Let them decorate to there hearts content.
Once they were done I used my sewing machine and stitched around the edges.
Stitching 2 pieces together.
Leave an opening so you can fill them with candy.
Fill them up and stitch them closed.
Tear them open and eat them up!
Fun and easy. Just the way I like it!
Linking up to: