Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist - Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
I know its a little early to be thinking back to school. But I wanted to get this one up and going for all of you. Back to School Shopping is just around the corner. With 4 kids and a busy schedule I can never remember what I have or need for my kids.
I have boys who really don't like shopping and they don't really care what clothes they wear. (I am lucky we haven't hit that stage yet.) So I find that I do a lot of their shopping for school clothes when I am just out and about. I usually check out the sale racks each time I go shopping. The same for my daughter. The only problem, I have 4 kids and I can never remember sizes. Especially for shoes! The little buggers keep growing!
If your kids are like mine they are growing like weeds! I feel like I am always on the look out for a bigger size in clothing. So I search the internet for clothing suggestions for kids. I found this great article on wiki how. It gave some guidelines and suggestions for how many of each item to buy. For me some were over exaggerated. (My kids don't need 15 t-shirts) So to help keep track of what I have bought, and what we need, I put together these fun colorful printable's to help you keep track of what you have and what you need to buy. I have included a separate list for boys and girls. Pick the color you like and print. Be sure to follow the rules of my free printable usage!
So I keep my shopping list close when I am in need of clothes. I love having my list when I am shopping and run into an amazing sale! Just fill them out and keep them in your purse or car.
1. Keep your list handy. You never know when you will find a great deal!
2. When did you kids hit there last growth spurt? If they have one coming soon buy the minimum to get them started. You may be buy new sized sooner than you think!
3. Don't over buy. Buy the clothes that make your kids feel and look good. Too many items can be overwhelming.
4. Buy clothes for their body type. Especially for teenagers. Remember we are buying for the bodies we have not the ones we want!
Thanks for visiting!
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting - Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Disclosure:Free Time Frolics is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!